Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'M BAAAACCCCKKKK

Hello blog world, its me! I know that its been quite some time since I have been here, blogging. I got frustrated trying to load some pictures the last time I was here. Apparently that turned into a long hiatus. But its a new year and I am ready to get back into it.

We have officially started baby watch 2010. Angella and Steve are expecting baby boy Mellema any day now. I am beside myself with excitement for them. Today (fingers crossed) Laura and Cordelle will find out if they are going to be having a son or daughter. My dear friend Amber is a mere 5 weeks away from her new son and then we kick off summer with my cousin's new son on Memorial day. My heart is overwhelmed with love for all of these women...and men :). There is nothing quite like the feel and smell of a newborn. I was able to meet Kaley Nicole minutes after she was born and the joy was something I will probably never know again until my own children are born. The work it takes to carry a baby to term and then bring it into this world is something I didnt know much about until I had friends who were having babies. I want to congratulate all the people in my life who have had babies, and who are about to experience parenthood for the first time. I love you and I pray for you, all the time.

1 comment:

  1. This is so sweet, Heather! Did you see Laura's post?? It's pretty exciting news. Yep, we're pretty excited to meet our little man. You're on the list of people to notify, and send pics to as soon as we can :) I think I'm putting that list together for my moms to work on soon after baby gets here. Thank goodness they'll both be around to help.

    ReplyDelete