Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Home Sweet Home

Well, I finally bit the bullet and created one of these. Welcome to 2009, I know, I know. I thought today would be the perfect day to start blogging. In about 2.5 hours from now Mark and I will be closing on our first home. After our wedding day, this will be the biggest step in our lives. The emotions are all over the place for me. I am obviously very excited but nervous and humbled all at the same time. It has taken us a lot to get here and I know its going to be worth all of the stress. The house we are buying is a bit of a fixer upper. Nothing major, but work none the less. I thought this might be the perfect way to document the changes that are made. So, hang in there and check back for updates as we begin the new phase of our married life.

No comments:

Post a Comment