Monday, June 22, 2009












Happy Monday! We made it through our first weekend of home renovation. We spent all day Saturday taking down wallpaper and ripping up carpet. Of course both of those changes lead us to some bad news. One of the walls has a bow in it and now Mark will need to knock that part down and see what the problem is. The carpet was hiding some horid animal scents if you get my drift. So bad in fact that the hardwood in that area will have to be replaced completely and fast! Otherwise, it was a very productive weekend in the new house. Many thanks to my in-laws who were helping us over the weekend and again today. This is definitley a family project!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I know the couple in that picture :) Congratulations on the new house!! Good luck with the renovations, I'm sure it's daunting but so exciting. Can't wait to see more updates. I'm so glad you posted your blog address on facebook, I'm bookmarking it so I can keep track of you guys :)

    ReplyDelete